Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beach Day

The other Saturday we headed to my favorite place in the world, the beach! Nora didn't fall asleep for her first nap until half way there so we decided to take a detour so she can sleep a little longer. We went through the Santa Cruz hills which are beautiful. Lots of lush green vegetation and million dollar mansions (always fun to look at). 

We ate at the best Mexicanish place ever called Planet Fresh. It's a burrito place but they are super healthy and yummy. Then we had the best ice cream in the world for dessert at Penny Ice Cream. I'm boring and always go with the Tahitian Vanilla. But it's the most amazing vanilla ever. Nora sure didn't complain!

Then we headed to play at the beach...

 Nora's first nose scratch. She fell on the driveway.





I've come to the realization that I need to invest in a tripod. I am barely ever in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment