Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

In April



April already? Time is flying fast and I feel like I start every post saying that! March was a quick month. Matt turned 27 and Nora grew a lot! I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to but I guess that just gives me more to do in April. I started working part time from home. I feel like I am the luckiest person to get a part time job that lets me work from home! I get to listen to Nora playing with Grandma and breastfeed her on a regular schedule. I couldn't ask for more!


Things I hope to accomplish in April:
  • Teach the little lady fall asleep with out a pacifier! We've established a bedtime routine that we follow religiously every night. Next step is to get rid of the pacifier so she can fall back asleep with out us needing to run to her crib to give it to her. Fingers crossed that it goes well and we are sleeping through the night by next month!
  • Plant a garden so I can make her home made baby food in the summer (didn't do it in March).
  • Continue breastfeeding (so far, so good).
  • Not shop for clothes (I failed miserably in March).

While there are many other things I want to accomplish, I'm going to keep it simple!

On a side note, I miss the beach and can't wait for the weather to be nicer so we can go!

No comments:

Post a Comment