Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

In March

I hope to accomplish lots of things, including:
  • Do something fun for Matt's 1st birthday as a Papa.
  • Spend lots of time playing with Nora (of course).
  • Teach her to sleep through the night with out using the cry it out method (fingers crossed).
  • Plant a garden so I can make her home made baby food in the summer.
  • Continue breastfeeding.
  • Not shop for clothes (sounds easy but if you know me it's not!).

Hopefully all will go well! Wish me luck!

Here's Little Miss Nora grabbing her toes. She learned to grab them this week. Currently, she mostly grabs her left foot most the time but I remind her about her right one.


1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the not buying clothes. My 5 kids have so much there clothes have over runs bedrooms, laundry room, playroom, piano, and a shed. But yet I am drawn to buying them more every week. Just this one little thing here, a great deal there can't pass deals online and the accessories. Whew.

    Love your daughter she is to cut and just looks so kissable!

    ReplyDelete