Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Shower

Yesterday was my baby shower and it was so much fun! My best friend Corrine hosted it for me at her mom's house. All of my good friends came and I couldn't have asked for more! It was such a fun event and great way to celebrate the coming of our baby girl (who will be here in less than a month!). We played a few different games and enjoyed some delicious food and cupcakes! Below are some pictures from the shower (I tried to get pictures with everyone but got distracted easy).


The gift table.

My good friend Cortney and I.

Reena, me and Stephanie. They are my good friends from Firestone Photography. 

Dana and I. We have been friends since 7th grade!

Karla, Michelle, me and Corrine. They made this awesome day possible!

Me, my Mama and Corrine's Mama and Corrine. I love this picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment